Survey: The most expensive luxury hotels in FloridaJanuary 30, 2017
The Florida Keys is home to the three most expensive hotels in the Sunshine State. A recent survey from MiamiHotels.org has determined that the state’s Top 3 most expensive resorts are located in the Keys.
To compile its list of priciest Floridian destinations, the survey used the cheapest available double room as its basis of comparison. The month of February 2017 served as the timeframe of interest based on it being the high season for most Florida destinations.
Coming in at an overnight rate of $1395, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa tops the rankings. This hotel is located off Little Torch Key. Trailing just behind in the number two spot is The Moorings Villa & Spa. At $1287 per night for its least expensive double room, this Islamorada accommodation takes the survey’s runner-up slot. Rounding out the Top 3 is the Sunset Key Cottages in Key West. A minimum nightly rate of $1035 positions it third on the survey.
The Setai distinguishes itself as the priciest luxury hotel in Miami Beach. To stay in this resort, which is situated in the famous Art Deco district, a guest will have to spend a minimum of $992 per night for a room. The priciest hotel in southwest Florida is the Ritz Carlton in Naples. There a visitor will find a room from $933 nightly.
The following table shows the 20 most expensive hotels in Florida. The prices listed indicate the cheapest available rate for a double room during the time period spanning February 1–28, 2017.
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa $1395
- The Moorings Villa &Spa (Islamorada) $1287
- Sunset Key Cottages (Key West) $1035
- Fisher Island Resort $1030
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort $998
- The Setai (Miami Beach) $992
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples $933
- Faena Hotel Miami Beach $839
- The Breakers Palm Beach $774
- Boca Beach Club (Boca Raton,) $771
- Acqualina Resort & Spa (Sunny Isles Beach) $762
- La Playa Beach & Golf Resort (Naples) $684
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach $681
- The Ritz-Carlton, Ft. Lauderdale $681
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa (Manalapan) $664
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour $643
- Santa Maria Suites (Key West) $621
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne $618
- The Saint Hotel key West $587
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Resort $578